1 cups peanuts
1 cups jaggery
2 tbs sesame seeds
1/2 cup water
1 tbs ghee
a pinch cardamom powder
1. Dry roast the peanuts, deskin and keep a side(Slighty crush them in a mortor).
2. Dry roast the sesame seeds and keep a side.
3. In a pan, mix the jaggery and water ( Water should be half the quantity of jaggery ).
4. Boil the syrup to thicken. ( Take a bowl with water and put a drop of syrup. It should solidify immediately)
5. Remove from the heat and add cardamom powder, peanuts and sesame to the syrup.
6. Mix well and spread it on a flat plate which is greased with the ghee.
7. Cut into squares and let it cool. ( Or you can make round balls )