It been so long i have been a part of Blogging Marathon.I was a part of BM # 4 and BM # 5. It feels so good to be a part of this again. Looking forward for amazing and yummy recipes.
Todays post is Paneer Tikka, here goes the recipe ......
200 gms Paneer
2 medium onion
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 cup hung curd
2 tbsp kasuri methi
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp chat masala
1/2 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
1. Cut paneer, onion, tomato & capsicum into dices.
2. Prepare marinade of hung curd, ginger garlic paste, chat masala, garam masala, kasuri methi, chilli powder & salt.
3. Keep a little marinade aside and add rest of the marinade to the paneer cubes & coat them well.
4. Marinate the vegetables separately with the remaining marinade.
5. Keep the marinated paneer and vegetables in the refrigerator for 30mins - 1hr.
6. On stove top: Shallow fry the paneer cubes in a non-stick pan.
Stir fry the vegetables. Mix together the paneer cubes & vegetables and serve hot.
7. In Oven: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Then keep it in grill mode.
Arrange the paneer cubes & vegetables alternatively on wooden/metal skewers.
Place the skewers on a baking tray and lightly brush the paneer with oil.
Grill the paneer for 5-7 mins on each side.
Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for atleast 2 hours before use.
For best results, use homemade paneer.
For hung curd, i put store bought yogurt or home made curd in a strainer, place the strainer in a bowl and leave it in refrigerator overnight.
Recipe source, http://www.deepalisawant.com/aboutus.html
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#13